Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Heroes - Season 4



I don't care if this is the last season or not. I'm done watching Heroes. Recent events have forced me to realize that I'm wasting too much of my time continuing to watch series I no longer like. Why have I persisted this whole time, as the show has done nothing but get worse? I've seen many blog posts about how a few changes could "fix" the show, but in my mind it's beyond saving. Even if they hired good writers and actors and it somehow became watchable again, I know in my heart that I will never care about this show for another second. It's like when a man cheats on his wife and that's it, she knows she doesn't love him anymore and she never will. It's over. Why was I still watching? It honestly was partly curiosity at just how bad it could be, but I think most of it was so I could write this stupid post about it. I tortured myself for 18 hours over the last few months so I could say how much I didn't like it. That's no way to live. I briefly considered stopping the blog altogether or at least only writing once in a while, but I still like doing it. I will however promise never to experience anything just so I can blog about it again. I will finish watching the current seasons of all my shows and write them up. Then I will look at all of them and decide if I actually enjoy watching them. If I do, great, see you next year if you get a new season. If I don't, that's it. I'm not wasting my time anymore.

Heroes fucking sucks.

No comments: