Saturday, February 13, 2010

Street Fighter Alpha: Generations



I don't have much to say about this. It's not very long. And it's not very good. I couldn't tell what was going on for a while. It seems to tell the origin of Akuma and then show Ryu for a while, although I didn't realize it was him. And I thought I saw the same girl in both parts but that doesn't really make sense. There's a couple characters that aren't from the games and they're pretty boring. Ooh, a wacky old man who's good at martial arts! Ryu's master was already killed, why does he need a new one? The animation is pretty decent, especially in the fights, but the character designs are pretty atrocious, both not matching the characters very well and also just being ugly. Um... you probably shouldn't watch it. The end.

No comments: